Pages

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

When I grow up I want to....

BE A WRITER. Translating my thoughts into words make me happy. Its like food with zero calories. More pleasure, less guilt.

BE A DOCTOR because I get fascinated with the study of human biology. Its really an irrational love for learning about the human body. Maybe, I was born in love with human biology. Last year, I joined a free check-up drive and I was in charge of collecting vital signs. I experienced gauging pulse rates, blood pressures, body temperatures and respiration rates. It was heaven. I also experienced blood-typing people and participated in a mass circumcision drive in a public school here in Iloilo. It was the gory, less attractive area of medicine but it still bothers me that I enjoyed it as much as the other stuff. I fear blood but suddenly, being stuffed in the middle of minor surgeries, I forgot about fear. I love looking at humans as chemical creatures, after all, we really are just chemical. It is complex but nothing is incomprehensible.Thats the way (a-ha a-ha!) I like it. 

BE GOOD-LOOKING. This is in relation to my theory that every being is born beautiful, it is only the environment and the way it grows itself that affects how it looks a.k.a. beauty is not in-born but a product of effort and life itself. This theory emerged when I saw a collage of before-they-were-famous photos of beautiful people. I have only one body so I might as well treat it well.

And here I am working at number three.

Now that I have tried to summarize my goals into three, I hope I won't need more time to soul-search. I am tired of being un-active. I am tired of being uninspired.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts