Pages

Friday, October 9, 2009

Spitting out rain

lifewater

Well, nothing has changed for Iloilo. The weather is still teary with showers boring into skulls and umbrellas.

The rain reminded me of Barney, "If all the raindrops were lemon drops and gum drops, oh, what a rain it would be". So I went outside with my mouth opened wide and gobbled down all the rain I could. A flashback of factories depositing smog in the air, cars raising dust from the road, the particulate matter ever present around me caught in the rain drops happened.



I spat my raindrops out with regret and I promise, until now I could still feel dust between my teeth.

I saw a lot, and I mean a lot, of pictures on Flickr of flowers with droplets of water on their petals. I was at school and we were set free after the rain. As predictable as everything else, I started to shoot.

After some frames, I brought my camera back home and worked on the PP. I used a Nikon D40 with a Sigma 70-300 f/4-5 lens on this one. Enjoy my three pictures!

DSC_2325_398x600




leaves 2


Note: By 'enjoy' I meant appreciate and not copy for selfish reasons.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts