Pages

Thursday, October 8, 2009

When it rains, everything smells

I'm stuck at my desk, all alone and desperately searching for entertainment. My co-habitant is not here. She's probably looking for food we could devour together.

Its raining again here. It has been raining for three hours already and a brackish water swimming pool is materializing in our front yard.


Rain makes all things smell like wet things and I don't like objects that smell wet. Try to get out of your house, take some soil and put it in a glass. Add some water and smell the mess. You will feel dampness climb your nostrils and vomit, on the other hand, trekking your esophagus longing to see the glorious sun again.

Now you understand why I hate wet smelling things and why we have to use soap and shampoos.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts