Pages

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Do I Look Dead To You?

Left overs of the flowers we sold at Jaro Plaza

I have cough which sounds like a slamming door and runny nose which can flood the whole kitchen. I don't know what I have done to upset the gods or what I did not do that disappointed my windpipes. My fate made me breath 50 percent mucus for the past 3 days.

I have loved diseases since the day I knew I can skip classes if I had them but having cough or cold is a different thing. Its like these two are phases of human existence where mucus oozes out of almost every whole in our face, where our snot production exponentially increases and we feel generally queasy with our more 'mucusy 'selves.

I feel like something is decomposing inside my chest and it feels like small ants are crawling around my throat. It feels very uncomfortable and I'm guessing I will not be able to sleep like a log tonight. Then tomorrow morning, a painful throat will follow that would limit my breakfast intake which would single-handedly destroy my whole day..

I already took some medications (like Ventolin and Decolgen) but none have eased my discomfort. Maybe this whole thing is because of the weather. As a biologically sensitive being, I react to weather and air turbidity almost instantly. I haven't evolved for the new millennium of global warming yet.



Get more updates by clicking here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts