Pages

Thursday, November 5, 2009

The Doctors Vs. My Trachea

DSC_3406_1024x680

The clouds remind me of Staphylococcus on blue agar. What a good omen, I certainly believe that this day will be better than any other day. Yehey! What better way can the sky welcome you to a new day but by reminding you of unicellular creatures?


After several whining routines, I finally agreed to visit the doctor. Its not that I don't want visiting clinics but this is a lazy day for me. Any action other than eating, lying, sitting and going to the bathroom is considered too much.

DSC_3416_510x768

My doctor's clinic was located on the second floor of one of the taller buildings here in Iloilo City. I don't know why he took clinic space on the second floor when he could take the one on the eighth floor, with that he can make use of the building elevator to the fullest. I just don't understand the medical breed.

After the whole check-up, I was diagnosed, of course, of asthma. What else?




Get more updates by clicking here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts