Pages

Friday, November 6, 2009

Sudden Awakening

Me and my mother were at a shoe store waiting for a shoe she ordered from the sales clerk of Florsheim. While waiting for the clerk, my mother said in a low voice, almost inaudible, "You lack physical activity. You look fat. You should jog around the school campus every morning". Ladies and gentlemen, my mother has spoken.

My mother is an honest lady. She tries her best to speak only the truth and I have to agree with her. I believe in her so much that tomorrow I will immediately start jogging around the campus and I will, at the best of my ability, try to burn the fat away. I'm fresh from puberty and I have to be conscious of my physical form. Extrinsic social ability meters consider physical form as one of the main criteria. What else do I have aside from my own body? Its a shame I have the jersey number 6E(when read creatively can sound like 'sexy').

The reason why I earned more mass is because its vacation week. What does a student like me do during vacation but eat, watch TV, do Facebook and sleep? The only limb that grows muscles are my fingers. During school days I walk a lot, talk a lot and move a lot so weight control is not a task, its the way of life. But during long breaks, weight gain becomes the game. All I have to do now is finish the Peanut-Butter Cream-Merengue cake I have before I kiss my fat ass good bye.

Get more updates by clicking here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts