Pages

Sunday, October 10, 2010

I've been busy with what I love

The exams are over and tomorrow will be a new week! Third quarter is going to start and I'm looking forward to whatever is coming. You can tell that I am in a good mood.

First things first. Its October 10, 2010. About three days after the last post so sorry for sleeping on my blog, I was really preoccupied. There was the exams that pulverized my biological timetable, there was my incredible liking of making videos and photographs to add to the to-do-list and I had to go back to school during the two days of break every week for lab work. 

Click Read more to...well... ermmm... read more! :) And I have a video presentation down there, I remember.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Every year, my school has this series of Saturday special classes for graduating elementary students who will take the PSHS Entrance Exams. It is quite known that the PSHS Entrance Exams are the hardest among all high school entrance exams and it has the most microscopic passing rate not exceeding 15%. These Saturday classes known as "Tulong Dunong (Knowledge Help, translated by Google)" aims to help the graduating students review for the exams this coming November 6, 2010.

A Grade 6 student answering worksheets in science during the
Tulong Dunong of PSHS-WVC. Photo by Leo Lutero.

The Tulong Dunong was usually handled by the seniors of the school and this year, it has also become their project. Me, being a senior, needed to participate lest my already dying Economics grade will equal free space. So I was there and it wasn't much of a burden because I really enjoy teaching plus my amazing IV-Photon classmates were there (it was a by section project) and I was inspired because we needed documentation. Of course, being a romancer of photography and video, I volunteered for the part.

Something inside of me wanted to do some HD stuff so I decided I take out my Nikon and snap on an f/1.8 and do a stop motion video. Here is the output:

I really enjoy doing visual arts and I really had fun doing the project. I hope you had fun watching it too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts