Pages

Thursday, October 7, 2010

A Video

So, hello everyone. Sorry that my blog went into a little comatose (do you need to be sorry when you go comatose?). I have been busy lately because, as I have said in my previous post, its exams week. I don't study much but it takes a lot for me to cope with the stress (extreme exposure to entertainment and multimedia productions are my favorite coping mechanisms).

So down here is a video project I did to relax and promote myself.


"A Day Full of Running"

I am relaunching myself as both a photographer and a video maker. The blog for all my works is leolutero.wordpress.com.  I just started so don't expect a lot of content there already.

PS: I'm considering getting an HD camera. My current video camera isn't HD and a little bit beaten up although the quality of the footage it produces is impeccable. For the meantime, I try my best to do video jobs and probably, I will realize along the way if I really do want to be a filmmaker.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts