Pages

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

I survived the first day



If I have nothing to do, I just take photos of whatever, usually myself.


I don't really expect a lot of enjoyment from the sports intramural because I am a sucker for anything that involves hitting a ball, running, swimming or working with group mates. I'm just happy I survived the first day alive although I could remember some mini faints just by standing around a lot of sporty people.




(This picture was edited so the colors are not accurate. I was not that pale.)

Just for the sake of doing something coherent, I decided to join the boys' seniors vs. sophomores volleyball game - bad idea. First few seconds in the court and I was already dumb scared of being the reason of defeat. So my shaken knees proved my efforts futile. It was there I accepted the fact that a career in sports be scratched off my list. 

I have another two days to survive and I will try to enjoy survival. 

1 comment:

Popular Posts