Pages

Monday, November 1, 2010

Back into the forest


I’m back in our dwelling which is deep in the provinces of Iloilo. It's so unknown that every time somebody asks me where our permanent address is, the conversation turns into drawing virtual maps in thin air. I have to stay here until the end of the mid-semester break. The province is like a dead city. Not a lot of action but a lot of organic matter. It is only in the province that day long rests are considered legal.

For paying due respect, we visited the graves of our passed away relatives in the aged but magnificent Janiuay Cemetery yesterday before we made our way to our provincial dwelling in Sara, Iloilo.




I have to say thank you to Globe because now I can enjoy the benefits of a laid-back, rural environment without having to disconnect from the internet. My sister is letting me (ab)use her Globe Tattoo stick and Globe has a promo where for P 50, you get 24 hours of unlimited internet access. Yahoo! Browsing the internet is cool, browsing the internet in the middle of mountain ranges in an unknown area - even cooler.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts