Pages

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

When concern becomes annoying


Its been a long time since I posted an entry. I went to Singapore, right? For that I missed a few classes and had to make-up for some assignments and take missed exams. Senior year in Pisay isn't really the most laid-back whirlwind around, to be blunt, I have been lost in schoolwork that blogging will become burden if I force it into my workload.

I am the type of person who doesn't enjoy seeing a problem then treating it immediately. I am the kind of person who sees an atrocity, waits for another, until I see a whole dozen of them then I start solving the problems. I like collecting tasks instead of doing them one by one because long streaks of work require less adaptive rituals than segmented labor. Anyways.....

I am a minor and I can't deny the fact that sleep is becoming a luxury for me. I sleep, at most, 6 hours a day and having the idea that a person needs at least 8 hours of sleep everyday is bugging me. I feel like I'm committing a mortal sin everyday by not sleeping as long as the experts want me to. Science high schools with poor time management is barely about sleeping. 

Someone who sleeps under the same roof with me noticed my cold relationship with nightly hibernations and he/she is very vocal about her concern. Come one. If only it was ethical that you did my work while I slept so you can shut up, I have done that already. Concern, when effect-less, is very annoying. When you see someone in pain, don't moan with him/her if you can't help.

(PS: The experts also say grumpiness can be caused by lack of sleep)

1 comment:

  1. yes.. right now.. sleep is really a luxury for us.. so grab the chance when you can.. thats what i do.. :D

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts