Pages

Monday, October 25, 2010

A weekend away

Thanks to the barangay and SK elections, Monday was declared a holiday and I had a chance to visit my home almost a hundred kilometers away from the city. Its my first visit since the start of my senior year because I couldn't snatch ample time to visit the farmhouse.


We now have a  egg-laying chickens. They scare me a lot.

The egg on the right is your average. The one on the right is a mutant. Scary. We might be hatching Godzilla soon!
I had these hugging monkey dolls maybe since conception.They have Velcro straps so you can "un-hug" them if you like.

I finally moved on to the continuous inking system. I can't pay an additional 10 dollars every time I buy a new Epson cartridge for the whatever smart chip they installed on it! Like, are they scared their cartridges will rise up and kill their owners that they see a need for the chips to guard their ink?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts