Pages

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

How can you write Travel?

 

I suck at describing places. If I get the chance to visit the Great Wall of China and I have to put the feeling into words, expect this:

 

“The Great Wall of China is a beautiful place. Before, I visited places inside gates but now, I’m visiting the gates itself.”

It doesn’t give justice to the people who died building the great wall.

 

All I can do now is resort to showing photos that might bring interest. I have no time to upload all my photos to the internet and I did not go international to test upload speeds, I went here to enjoy (and I don’t enjoy speed testing and uploading).

 

 

DSC_7514_800x531 

Can you see the three scrape marks on this white whale’s skin? This MUST alert the curators at Ancol.

 

DSC_7620_800x531

Oh. I wonder what monument they are trying to recreate this time.

 

DSC_7581

I want a hippopotamus for Christmas!

 

If you are kind enough, you can comment below to help me with writing about travels. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts