Pages

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Losing Blogging Enthusiasm

The reason behind the name of the blog is that I wanted it to be a vault of my weird ideas. Ideas that contradicts others but definitely has a point. The reason I started out this blog was because I had something in me that craved to be released into the open. Just like sweat when you work out. If I keep it in I will burst into dehydrated flakes of dead matter.

For the past few weeks this blog rested. All because I can't write a single sentence anymore. I was too tired or too empty of inspiration. Inspiration should have been abundant because I happen to be in Jakarta for a short visit. But the whole trip was to reunite with my family there so it was personal. I deserved privacy. But for the sake of belief everything was my fault, I have to contradict myself.

Many things had happened that were definitely worth sharing. I visited Seaworld, saw malls bigger than anything I have ever seen before, talked to people who, in the end, never understood me and experienced everything like never before.

I love blogging. Blogging is a diary that everybody can read so its reasonable to keep one, updated and alive. Blogging is what changed this blog to a stack of all my opinions to a lowly journal. So from now on, I promise to myself that I would restart my love for blogging and I will enjoy the ride like never before.

BY the way, comments really keep me going.
Get more updates by clicking here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts