Pages

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

TV+Politics, deadly for me

PHILIPPINES/POLITICS/CONSTITUTION
Photo by buck pago

Philippine TV is one of my reasons for breathing. For one, its has more content I can easily relate to, two, Filipino commercials rock and three, its an option, you can watch or not watch and nobody would care. But when politicians start hanging their faces on my TV screen, I want to pack my bags and venture off to Mars.

I have great belief in Martians. I hope they won't be scared of my two fat legs and small head. *packing my bags
Get more updates by clicking here.

1 comment:

  1. ah! kanami cni nga mga lines lei!! :

    "But when politicians start hanging their faces on my TV screen, I want to pack my bags and venture off to Mars.

    I have great belief in Martians. I hope they won't be scared of my two fat legs and small head."

    ang last sentence gd ang gusto ko. haha

    btw, dapat english gd dapat ang comments? kahuluya man cni a. i-delete lng ni dyun lei.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts