Pages

Monday, May 17, 2010

Tomorrow would be internet hungry


Tomorrow, I will join hands with my teachers and classmates in facilitating a nationwide first. The 1st Science Camp for the Gifted in Science will commence here in the PSHS-WV Campus. I'm foreseeing it to be awesome. It has to be awesome because there is '1st' followed by 'camp' and a bonus of 'gifted' in its name. It should, at least, change the world.

But all good things require sacrifices so I have to give up the internet for a little over 24 hours. 30 hours maybe. That wouldn't be significant, is it? For someone who knows at least 20 YouTube stars, has a hyperactive Facebook account and a username to at least 20 forums, do you think I can manage? I guess no .... without an awesome 1st Science Camp for the Gifted in Science taking internet's place, that is!

Excited!?! I am. Obviously. Duh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts