Pages

Monday, May 17, 2010

Payoneer Card Recieved

I went to school and checked with the guard for any mail intended for me. He handed a dull envelope.

At last, my Payoneer card has arrived! Payoneer is a credit card system specifically designed for those who make food out of online work. Here are very lousy photos of my new prepaid debit card!






Here is the envelope it was mailed in. It was no eye catcher but the return address is local. Does this mean Payoneer has a Philippine office? Or maybe its just a representative.








Here is my new blue debit card resting on the one piece of paper who accompanied it on its way. I was really disappointed because I thought credit cards are earth-shaking cards, stiff with importance, and that they should come with tons of brochures and manuals. This one only came with a short bond paper with inkjet print.


Visit their site www.payoneer.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts