Pages

Friday, May 21, 2010

Shrek Forever After now showing in the Philippines!

I went to the mall this afternoon and I was shocked the Shrek Forever After movie is out. Forever After is the latest installment of the humorous series called Shrek which introduced me to ogres. Before Shrek I didn't know ogres existed, after Shrek, I couldn't believe ogres could be a hit to young children. How about a movie with friendly tyanaks or 'demon babies'? Would movie magic still make vampire fetuses a hit?


Shrek 4 is available in 3D and non-3D cinemas. I get really confused in which way to watch because in 3D I get a third dimension and a headache and in 2D I get the boring sound and video but no headache. If you consider bragging rights as an advantage, 3D would be very advisable.

I didn't watch the movie today because I wasn't prepared. I spend a decent amount of time aging in front of a television set and I haven't seen any trailers or TV ads show up on ABS-CBN or any other local channel. Maybe I'm in the wrong time slots or maybe THEY are on the wrong time slots. I consider my age group to be still attracted to humorous animations. Why don't they advertise on my shows? Confident much they'll earn through word of mouth, maybe. The Shrek series would be a success and an explosive last installment would be an appropriate grand finale.

Crossing my fingers I can watch the film tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts