Pages

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Protein deficient in the Garden of Eden


Excuse the nudity. I was just actualizing my visions of the Garden of Eden and I am pissed off. I'm afraid the shirt I was wearing would go up in flames if I didn't take it off and we must admit that we enjoy the comfort of bare skin when we are alone.

My haircut sucks. I looked into the mirror and I see history staring back. I look like an infusion of a Nazi and an extinct mammal. My vision of clean sides and extreme top backfired into a membership to a political party. Back in the barber shop, when the barber declared proudly that his work is done, I restrained myself from scalping him.

If you are vegetarian, you will probably die of muscle atrophy in Iloilo. I looked for vegetarian protein supplements. I particularly wanted Rice Protein but the store suggested I take a weight gain milk mix. For the second time today, I had to restrain myself from doing something illegal (arson).

I don't have anything to say anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts