Pages

Sunday, May 1, 2011

Cagayan De Oro


They served this at a local restaurant boasting Kagay-anon cuisine. Since I was a kid, I believed chickens which were turned into food deserves funerals. I don't eat fowl bigger than a 5-year old - but it was tempting.
 Being alone while making my way from Cagayan de Oro to Cebu, forty-thousand feet above the ground with only a life vest in hand if ever suddenly the plane starts falling down, smashed me deep in contemplation. 

How could I just temporarily forget about blogging? Why couldn't I be a constant poster on my blog? Why do I stop when I'm having fun?

The answer is a metaphor simile. Fun is like a giant boulder. It falls over me whenever I'm enjoying something - and when there is a giant rock over you, you are not expected to log-in to Blogger and create a blog post.


Oh, yes! Why another excuse to conceal my sloth over tending my blog! What if a blog is like an infant? Beautiful, tender, loving, so vulnerable. Would I just suddenly forget being a parent if an 840 m zip line ticket materializes in thine hand? Or would the child be dropped to be replaced by bottles of drinks whenever thine enters a nightclub? Halt such talk!!! I command thee phone, appear on my hand and dial unto yourself 1-6-3. Bullsht.

So to make up for my mistakes, I will browse through the photos of my recent adventures and post anything worthy. This is to add content to my blog and to vent my anxiety over summer's impending death.

PS: I am at the Mactan Int'l Airport here in Cebu waiting for my flight to Iloilo which is in 4 hours. Its funny how I remember blogging when I entirely have nothing else to do... Its 1 and a half hour pass midnight by the way.

2 comments:

  1. What caught my attention is the picture you posted here. I am currently staying in Cagayan de Oro and yet I don't know that the place has specialty of Ostrich dishes. Though it is somewhat costly (which is normal), I really like to try it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ostritch meat is one of the tastiest meat I ever tasted. Though it costly, every bucks you pay worth it.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts