Pages

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Parents are amazing

My family's routine has been the same for the past few days. To save on electricity, we all migrate to SM City and immerse ourselves in the mall's free air conditioning. 

My parents have been seriously busy for the past few weeks and these are the times when they can unwind until another set of tasks come up. My father is in Manila for one of his favorite 'shows' in Araneta.

Yesterday, we left at around 8:30 AM for our 2-hour trip towards our dwelling in the boondocks of Sara. We reached our destination at around 6:30 PM because my mother had to go to several places for errands. There were times she looked awfully tired and declared her intentions of sleeping soundly the coming bedtime. Traveling is a big part of my parent's job.

After we arrived at our house in Sara, a call came up and we needed to return to the city the next day. Of course, it didn't sound too good. I do not really fancy traveling by land but we all had to go. So we arrived at the city, went to the mall, mailed my dorm confirmation to Ateneo, and cooled off at a resto. 

While on the car she was telling me she knows that her schedule can be very hectic and she can be very tired sometimes, but she also told me she enjoys being that way. If there is one thing in this world she dreads, it is staying at home, doing chores. 

I find that amazing. While I'm a sloth crawling on the bed, to my laptop and sporadically eating, she is running around to do things that actually matter. Still, I'm the one complaining all the time. I haven't even finished Catcher in the Rye!

This is my example on the gap of understanding between the offspring and the offspringer.

Also another thing:
Coco Mademoiselle by CHANEL

The perfume above was given by one of my mother's friend. Coco Mademoiselle was endorsed by Natalie Portman in a wonderfully neat film about women. This bottle is still full. Everyone enjoys using the Bench Daily Splash perfume instead which was once, unfortunately, endorsed by Willie Revillame. 

Now, let me mine for explanations.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts