Pages

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

In this corner

My sleeping regimen has been annoying my mother for the past few weeks already. I sleep at around 3 AM and wake up around lunch time. If I try to sleep earlier than 3 AM, I fail miserably and it really gets annoying trying to sleep when you know you won't so I lie in bed at around 2:30 to minimize the time of fidgeting in bed.

Woke up today and to my side are these:
My phone. Its just supposed to be by your side ALL THE TIME.

I listen to music before going to bed so I have my iPod beside me.

My provisional wallet from Team Manila. I had these for so long. It was intended to act as a temporary wallet until I find one that really suits me.

A bottle of Xylitol blueberry mint gum because when you lie in bed unable to drift into sleep, something to chew will keep you sane.

Catching Fire book, part two of the Hunger Games. I read the first book and had several attempts at finishing this one. I'm 3/4 done with it and hopefully I don't set it aside unfinished for another month.

I'm actually worried about sleeping and waking up late. What if I don't get over this pattern when the first day of school comes around? I will be groggy and cranky and when I'm in an unstable state, meeting new friends in college will entail a body count. If I start my college as a violent social pariah, I'll probably be remembered like that for the rest of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts