Pages

Friday, May 6, 2011

Support

Fried chicken and chicken floating on chicken broth were for dinner.

I really had no choice but to open the dated pork and beans can we had and segregate the small bits of pork from the beans. Its my third day of being vegetarian and I preserved the record by eating only the beans with rice. The chicken was tempting but if there is one thing I can control in my body, it is my desire to eat.

Summer is really turning into one big ball of boring. Nowadays, if I'm not in the internet, I would be reading a book. Today's book is poorly written, which is worrying because it is about teenage writers. Even sadder is that it has two authors and the cover reminds me of glitter mixed with puke a.k.a. trying to be cute whilst being extremely ugly. Bashing this teenage novel is far more entertaining and mind-exhaustive than reading it. This whole book is just worrying. Worry worry worry....

So what to do?

I have been thinking about moving to Manila already but its far too early, about a month before the start of classes. The few times I have been to Manila, I have seen a lot of action and calorie burning which led me to believe that in the capital city, activity runs after you and not the opposite as it is here in Iloilo. I literally have to look for things to do here. And that is boring. I get really depressed when there is nothing to do because I hate to imagine myself sitting or lying in bed for one whole day. Everyone looks dead when they're not moving and if you sustain a pose for hours, I fear it will hold on until forever. If you sleep like a vehicular accident, that is not good.

Speaking of vehicular accident, tomorrow is my last two hours of driving lessons. After the driving, I will get a certificate and I will be released again to weeks of having nothing to do. Way to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts