in techno:
I received news from a very questionable source that the Eraserheads box set is to be sold on June 11, 2010. Lady Gaga's Alejandro music video will be release 4 days before the box set. See, June can also be a happy month.
Saturday, June 5, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
Do not fear a stampede because its stampede itself. The only difference is death is rairer and people are very happy despite the fact that t...
-
A plaque outside of the beautiful New Iloilo Airport. It is very human to ask why it should happen and why it should happen to Japan. The...
-
I am an average computer user. If I rate my I.T. experience and knowledge, I‘d give myself an honest 7 out of ten. I know Windows and I have...
-
In the title, I have just outlined the method of the Philippine SWAT Team in handling extreme hostage-taking situations. Silly but its true ...
No comments:
Post a Comment