Sunday, June 6, 2010
On travelling
At high hopes of capturing a leprechaun or anything unusual, I stuck my phone video camera on the car window and started recording. Tell me if you see something unusual.
Everytime I realize the video quality is very bad, I have to think that cellphones were made for communications and not to replace video cameras.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
Do not fear a stampede because its stampede itself. The only difference is death is rairer and people are very happy despite the fact that t...
-
A plaque outside of the beautiful New Iloilo Airport. It is very human to ask why it should happen and why it should happen to Japan. The...
-
If there is one thing in life I would gladly forget, it would be having to deal with the future. Way back before I was a graduating high sc...
-
In the title, I have just outlined the method of the Philippine SWAT Team in handling extreme hostage-taking situations. Silly but its true ...
No comments:
Post a Comment