Spaghetti isn't exactly the first word you'd learn to write in the first few years of your life. For as long as I can remember, D-O-G was my first spelling word. But here comes Dulcinea, with all her Spanish glory, spelling 'spageti' like no other, without hesitation:
Dulcinea is a Spanish-influenced restaurant strategically located near the second floor main exit of SM City Iloilo. Strategically because if you fail to plan out the cost, they can go over your lifetime's budget, and you might need your chance in running away. Well, its worth the try, the dining I mean.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
Do not fear a stampede because its stampede itself. The only difference is death is rairer and people are very happy despite the fact that t...
-
A plaque outside of the beautiful New Iloilo Airport. It is very human to ask why it should happen and why it should happen to Japan. The...
-
In the title, I have just outlined the method of the Philippine SWAT Team in handling extreme hostage-taking situations. Silly but its true ...
-
I am an average computer user. If I rate my I.T. experience and knowledge, I‘d give myself an honest 7 out of ten. I know Windows and I have...
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment