Wednesday, June 9, 2010
Alejandro Music Video, the real thing!
Many non-believers thought Lady Gaga would do a Madonna 'Vogue' rip-off with all the B and W leaked photos.
They just got served. When did Madonna ever rape a dozen chained boys? Or carried a chained heart on a snow funeral? Or even sang about Mexicans? Or supported 'arinola' haircuts? Or digested all the beads of a rosary?
This is a reason why I love Lady Gaga: surprising. Its the thrill that keeps me going.
P.S. Ely Buendia, I'm still a fan. Lady Gaga plus you will be the nearest thing to perfection humanity will ever have.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
Do not fear a stampede because its stampede itself. The only difference is death is rairer and people are very happy despite the fact that t...
-
A plaque outside of the beautiful New Iloilo Airport. It is very human to ask why it should happen and why it should happen to Japan. The...
-
I am an average computer user. If I rate my I.T. experience and knowledge, I‘d give myself an honest 7 out of ten. I know Windows and I have...
-
In the title, I have just outlined the method of the Philippine SWAT Team in handling extreme hostage-taking situations. Silly but its true ...
No comments:
Post a Comment