Did anyone notice its been a month since the elections?
Tomorrow, June 9, 2010, Noynoy Aquino will be proclaimed as the next president. Let me hear a yahoo from all the supporters out there! I was a Noynoy supporter because I had great belief in what a household does to determine the traits of a child plus I prefer sincerity over credentials. Sitting as president, many will guide you and help you out so knowledge or experience isn't required but it takes a lot of sincerity to choose the best for the people and not only yourself.
Binay, on the other hand, has starred in many headlines concerning corruption and I am not sure about his credentials or sincerity. The advancement of Makati under his reign was only self-proclaimed and being a member of the opposite party, I guess he will try to stop some of Noynoy's projects. I hoped Mar Roxas would sit on the Vice Executive chair but 700,000+ people pushed through Binay.
But anyway, there is only one thing I can say. New leaders FTW!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
Do not fear a stampede because its stampede itself. The only difference is death is rairer and people are very happy despite the fact that t...
-
Please don't read previous posts. My attempt at writing without inspiration are utter failures that reading those posts myself makes me ...
-
In the title, I have just outlined the method of the Philippine SWAT Team in handling extreme hostage-taking situations. Silly but its true ...
-
My first Picoult experience was watching My Sister's Keeper, a movie made from one of her bestselling novels. A friend suggested I read ...


No comments:
Post a Comment