If you have read this post, you will know that I have purchased a Neil Gaiman book with my new school supplies. So for today, my goal is to detach from computers, television or any other media aside from the book. My goal is to finish reading the book in 5 hours which is very possible because it is fun and captivating. Afterwards, I'll be writing a review for those who want to get themselves a copy.
Goodbye Facebook and Face to Face in TV5. Let me intoxicate with Gaiman and Stardust.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
Do not fear a stampede because its stampede itself. The only difference is death is rairer and people are very happy despite the fact that t...
-
A plaque outside of the beautiful New Iloilo Airport. It is very human to ask why it should happen and why it should happen to Japan. The...
-
In the title, I have just outlined the method of the Philippine SWAT Team in handling extreme hostage-taking situations. Silly but its true ...
-
I am an average computer user. If I rate my I.T. experience and knowledge, I‘d give myself an honest 7 out of ten. I know Windows and I have...

No comments:
Post a Comment