Respecting my efforts of living a life devoid of rest, my mother decided we buy take-outs instead of cooking dinner at home.
No, it is not because we want to rest instead of cooking dinner. It is because we have better, bigger things to do than cooking dinner. The Twister (just fish fillet inside) sandwich is mine and my mother will finish off the Snack Box which is filled with fries, chicken balls they call Fun Shots and gravy.
These are just like the meals people in the fast lane would eat. Look at the packaging. Who needs to use extreme hand-eye-mouth coordination with spoons and fork when you can just rip some paper apart and bite or even simpler, just pick up and toss?
I have to be honest. I will die a little if food that is pre-chewed becomes available in the market. "You will only have to swallow! Perfect for the 2 minutes of lunch break you have."
(Hey there. Subscribe to e-mail updates from my blog. Subscribe to my RSS or something. Follow me on Twitter!)
Sunday, April 3, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
Do not fear a stampede because its stampede itself. The only difference is death is rairer and people are very happy despite the fact that t...
-
A plaque outside of the beautiful New Iloilo Airport. It is very human to ask why it should happen and why it should happen to Japan. The...
-
I am an average computer user. If I rate my I.T. experience and knowledge, I‘d give myself an honest 7 out of ten. I know Windows and I have...
-
In the title, I have just outlined the method of the Philippine SWAT Team in handling extreme hostage-taking situations. Silly but its true ...
No comments:
Post a Comment