Wednesday, April 27, 2011
Shopaholic
Living in a municipality with a convenience store called Shopaholic, you just don't expect boredom.
I'm with my cousins, Titas and Titos here in Zamboanga. I'm having a lot of fun watching movies, listening to jokes, being the joke, and doing everything else you can do with a joke. Plus I'm eating the regular 3 meals a day and I'm gaining weight!
A little backtrack: Well, usually I never eat three meals a day. I lost a lot of weight doing so and even though how hard I try to regain some pounds, I would still prefer eating once a day over reporting to the table three times a day. My appetite was walking away from being extant.
This summer is too happy to prequel my migration to the capital city next year but, I remind myself: I will enjoy Manila. Just not the first few weeks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
Do not fear a stampede because its stampede itself. The only difference is death is rairer and people are very happy despite the fact that t...
-
Please don't read previous posts. My attempt at writing without inspiration are utter failures that reading those posts myself makes me ...
-
In the title, I have just outlined the method of the Philippine SWAT Team in handling extreme hostage-taking situations. Silly but its true ...
-
My first Picoult experience was watching My Sister's Keeper, a movie made from one of her bestselling novels. A friend suggested I read ...
No comments:
Post a Comment