I just had two vaccine shots for Ateneo. Now that I am done with the medical exams which I consider the most tortuous and painful part of the enrollment process, I don't feel like going to college. I feel very down and moving to Manila for the coming school year is a notion that is hammering me down ('hammering' is such the proper term that I had to watch Thor earlier today).
I feel so depressed. Now, I'm crawling for my Better Than Prozac book.
Eeeek!
Monday, May 2, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
I just experienced an earthquake. It was not that strong compared to what I have to bear with the past times. Now, my Facebook is flooding w...
-
No one can deny the fact that soon I will be in college so I really have to get over with the identity crisis and the unhappiness. Today, I ...
-
A plaque outside of the beautiful New Iloilo Airport. It is very human to ask why it should happen and why it should happen to Japan. The...
-
If there is one thing in life I would gladly forget, it would be having to deal with the future. Way back before I was a graduating high sc...

No comments:
Post a Comment