Don't tell me that you expected something less than a big bike gang interpretation of Jesus and His disciples!
This is why I love Lady Gaga because she can easily dump all those Hispanic guys from Alejandro and move on to hitch on Jesus' big bike in less than a year.
Friday, May 6, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
Once in my life, I have drooled over computer remote controls. I have Windows Media Center on my laptop and I use it all the time if I need ...
-
Her intellectual sexiness, Senator Miriam Defensor in one of her highly publicized speeches you better not miss.
-
Do not fear a stampede because its stampede itself. The only difference is death is rairer and people are very happy despite the fact that t...
-
Oh, is that the guy who killed the villain after hours of a cheezy conversation in the movie? He's a senator God Bless the Philippines. ...
No comments:
Post a Comment