Don't tell me that you expected something less than a big bike gang interpretation of Jesus and His disciples!
This is why I love Lady Gaga because she can easily dump all those Hispanic guys from Alejandro and move on to hitch on Jesus' big bike in less than a year.
Friday, May 6, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
This is to give thanks to my Supernanny who goes by the name Bon (not her real name, used to protect her bloodline of super people). She is ...
-
The Landslide. Photo by Espiritu for Inquirer.net Click here for the full story. First there was Ondoy who coated Manila with water and Mud...
-
I was born into consciousness when the Eraserheads (the band, not the music) was already history. Introduced to their music by a good fr...
-
I went to school and checked with the guard for any mail intended for me. He handed a dull envelope. At last, my Payoneer card has arrived!...
No comments:
Post a Comment