The picture above was taken at the arrival area of the Cagayan de Oro Airport. The perfect way to lure tourists is through roasted pig versions of wagyu, they must have agreed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
I just experienced an earthquake. It was not that strong compared to what I have to bear with the past times. Now, my Facebook is flooding w...
-
A plaque outside of the beautiful New Iloilo Airport. It is very human to ask why it should happen and why it should happen to Japan. The...
-
If there is one thing in life I would gladly forget, it would be having to deal with the future. Way back before I was a graduating high sc...
-
I am an average computer user. If I rate my I.T. experience and knowledge, I‘d give myself an honest 7 out of ten. I know Windows and I have...

No comments:
Post a Comment