So for breakfast I ate bread (a certain vegan-friendly type), broiled bananas and cubes of papaya. I'm enjoying being vegetarian after all! Now, I'm worrying about lunch because I have checked the refrigerator and every square inch bore a dead animal of some sort. I'll probably just go to the mall, into KFC and order their salads.
Thursday, May 5, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
I am an average computer user. If I rate my I.T. experience and knowledge, I‘d give myself an honest 7 out of ten. I know Windows and I have...
-
This is to give thanks to my Supernanny who goes by the name Bon (not her real name, used to protect her bloodline of super people). She is ...
-
My dad just arrived from Nueva Ecija and brought home some of these silvanas and a basket of strawberries. I first met these wonderful c...
-
Bryanboy loves to refer to our country as the 'turd' world. It sounds insulting and insensitive given BryanBoy is also a Filipino an...
No comments:
Post a Comment