So for breakfast I ate bread (a certain vegan-friendly type), broiled bananas and cubes of papaya. I'm enjoying being vegetarian after all! Now, I'm worrying about lunch because I have checked the refrigerator and every square inch bore a dead animal of some sort. I'll probably just go to the mall, into KFC and order their salads.
Thursday, May 5, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
I just experienced an earthquake. It was not that strong compared to what I have to bear with the past times. Now, my Facebook is flooding w...
-
No one can deny the fact that soon I will be in college so I really have to get over with the identity crisis and the unhappiness. Today, I ...
-
I have arachnophobia and a bunch of all other common fears (cockroaches, heights etc). What just happened a few minutes ago almost sent me t...
-
The least likely people to do a remake of Lady Gaga are tough guys but the internet would not be what it is without its defiance of limits. ...
No comments:
Post a Comment