According to the description of the video, this is not the final cut. Lady Gaga is taking over. I never knew Lady Gaga and the Vikings had much alike.
Saturday, May 1, 2010
Dancing On Peace
According to the description of the video, this is not the final cut. Lady Gaga is taking over. I never knew Lady Gaga and the Vikings had much alike.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
Do not fear a stampede because its stampede itself. The only difference is death is rairer and people are very happy despite the fact that t...
-
A plaque outside of the beautiful New Iloilo Airport. It is very human to ask why it should happen and why it should happen to Japan. The...
-
If there is one thing in life I would gladly forget, it would be having to deal with the future. Way back before I was a graduating high sc...
-
In the title, I have just outlined the method of the Philippine SWAT Team in handling extreme hostage-taking situations. Silly but its true ...
Wow, LOL. Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeletepoor guys. They should have get sent back to their hometowns. Yet, they are stay.
ReplyDeletehaha. Funny for these troops to perform.
hahahah!!! I'm speechless X-D
ReplyDelete@jfook. no prob. thanks for dropping by!
ReplyDelete@Victor Tan. I know. Overseas work is never easy, unless your doing a Telephone spoof. lol!
@erwinator I was breathless... :-)