According to the description of the video, this is not the final cut. Lady Gaga is taking over. I never knew Lady Gaga and the Vikings had much alike.
Saturday, May 1, 2010
Dancing On Peace
According to the description of the video, this is not the final cut. Lady Gaga is taking over. I never knew Lady Gaga and the Vikings had much alike.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
I just had two vaccine shots for Ateneo. Now that I am done with the medical exams which I consider the most tortuous and painful part of th...
-
Why I use Chrome. I don't think I have to be sorry that my life hasn't been interesting lately and that I can't write a good b...
-
So in a few hours, I'll start cooking penne pasta with my sister. We are planning a tomato sauce-tuna fusion that is edible. It being ta...
-
I recently recieved an e-mail from one of my friends that Smart Telecommunications, Inc. is now opening their doors to PayPal with Smart Mon...
Wow, LOL. Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeletepoor guys. They should have get sent back to their hometowns. Yet, they are stay.
ReplyDeletehaha. Funny for these troops to perform.
hahahah!!! I'm speechless X-D
ReplyDelete@jfook. no prob. thanks for dropping by!
ReplyDelete@Victor Tan. I know. Overseas work is never easy, unless your doing a Telephone spoof. lol!
@erwinator I was breathless... :-)