Saturday, May 1, 2010
Recent Surveys on Philippine 2010 Elections (Pulse Asia)
I am extremely happy that the people surveyed by Pulse Asia, the people that can effectively represent the whole Philippine population, are geared towards change. Noynoy Aquino is leading in the surveys. The final decision will befall us in May 10 but any credible predictions are well received.
Read more about this survey here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
Do not fear a stampede because its stampede itself. The only difference is death is rairer and people are very happy despite the fact that t...
-
A plaque outside of the beautiful New Iloilo Airport. It is very human to ask why it should happen and why it should happen to Japan. The...
-
If there is one thing in life I would gladly forget, it would be having to deal with the future. Way back before I was a graduating high sc...
-
In the title, I have just outlined the method of the Philippine SWAT Team in handling extreme hostage-taking situations. Silly but its true ...

No comments:
Post a Comment