LEO LUTERO
addicted to typing.
Pages
Home
Contact
Sunday, May 23, 2010
Eye Candy
Read the description (in red) before trying to read the whole thing.
I did not make this image and I don't approve of the message. I am just a fan of how it works.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
Feast of The Black Nazarene
Do not fear a stampede because its stampede itself. The only difference is death is rairer and people are very happy despite the fact that t...
Adding to the Curiosity
A plaque outside of the beautiful New Iloilo Airport. It is very human to ask why it should happen and why it should happen to Japan. The...
Disgruntled
If there is one thing in life I would gladly forget, it would be having to deal with the future. Way back before I was a graduating high sc...
Forward, Backward
In the title, I have just outlined the method of the Philippine SWAT Team in handling extreme hostage-taking situations. Silly but its true ...
No comments:
Post a Comment