Pages

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Opening the season with bad news

I don't like working with terms and conditions and I have a domain name, WarpedOpinion.com which gives away the idea of a blog sharing weird and out of the ordinary insights on whatever. Well, being hyperactive and an avid challenger of life, I can't really avoid talking about myself and all my deeds.I break the essence of my web address, so.....

WarpedOpinion.com will be closing soon. I heard its on the September 16th, on its first anniversary. Sad. Its been a year that I have been working on this and suddenly it has to... wait... I won't stop blogging. I'll just be transferring to another address that is: leolutero.blogspot.com (bookmark!). Those who have already enrolled their E-mail to the Google's system will still receive their updates. If you haven't done so, do it now with the widget at the top right side of this blog.

I also broke my earphones which are second to the most expensive(iestest) pair of hearing paraphernalia I have ever bought. Its sad because I'm really an audiophile that at night, I sometimes hear my ears telling me to get a life and stop listening at full volume. I browsed through my photos and I saw this:

This was the last day of the normal life of my Nike Motion earphones with a slim white band (it doesn't deserve being called headphones). I was swinging at Assumption Iloilo with it and it had motion sickness. It died soon afterwards. (Don't mind the girl in pink in the background. hahaha)

Its been a few days since the last blog post. I have been really busy and I'm just doing this quick post to make sure that my few readers wouldn't suddenly get 'effed up wondering where all the trash they have been reading has been dumped away.

I really love blogging and I just realized that no matter how busy I am, I always try to find time and inspiration to write down mediocrity.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts