Pages

Friday, September 10, 2010

Amen

The image foregrounded by a multitude of followers.
You need to be inline to get 3 meters away from this rebulto.

My mother got me into a church with this image of Our Lady of Fatima on its pilgrimage from Portugal. Its currently housed at the Alta Tierra Village's Our Lady of Fatima Church. Its going to stay there until September 12. Its leaving this coming Sunday already so go grab your family and pay a visit to this image. I know you want to go to heaven and as a Filipino, visiting and paying homage to traveling images is a way.


I just discovered a method called conscience manipulation and its widely used by mother. Let me outline it for you: On the first part of the day, she will spoil me in return that I agree on whatever thing she will reveal later. If I don't agree with her, my own conscience center will punish me. Brilliant! Now I have to spend a few days thinking about an antidote. 

This night's trip to the church was a product of this method but this time it was mutually good because I needed a spiritual reboot given all the demons I have dealt with the past week.

PS: A very good health/psychology teacher told us that wether you serve the Lord or the gumamela etc., its alright. People can sometimes be very bummed that they just need someone unlike them to share their emotions with (like God or the gumamela). This reminds us that in order to be human, we have a maximum stress level, go over that and you'll die or achieve god-ness.






On September 16, 2010, I'll be moving to leolutero.blogspot.com. Subscribe via e-mail on the top-right of this blog to never skip a blog post. I don't spam because Google controls the system and Google is very, very good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts