Pages

Monday, September 13, 2010

I have the Eraserheads Box Set and I will tell you its components and why you need it.





Click 'continue reading' to see and know more :-))



You will get this DVD video 'Pop-u-mentary' to cry over.
Why Eraserheads? Why?
You will get this cool, open-size shirt ready for showing off what
you got back home.

How about a 10-piece Audio CD set of Eheads music.
Trust me, these are the only music cd's you will need until your next lifetime.

A book with a lot of photos and all the lyrics of the tracks included in the
CD's. Nice. Its the visual side of the Eheads.

Buy it because its worth it. And I foresee that you would be extremely sad in the future if all box sets are sold out and you don't have one. They are the one and only and the ultimate Pinoy band and they made a box set of their music. How dare you miss it?
And just to make sure that storing these CDs and the book isn't synonymous to
weakening the magic and that news of suicide over CD losses won't be too numerous, they included this kick-(you know what) metal box for safe-keeping the treasure.

I live in Iloilo City, not that near to Manila, the home base of everything, but through friends, I managed to get myself one of the limited number of sets. I don't accept excuses. This is an order to save you from future regrets, buy the set. Buy it or forever carry the burden of not having one. I've written a lot of blog posts about it already. Thats how the happiness you get from getting one box set is so long lasting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts