Pages

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Alice In Wonderland according to a nobody

Just watched Alice In Wonderland in 3d today and now, I can't even write a good article about it because my head is still spinning. I just realized today that I wasn't born to enjoy 3D movies because I end up looking for motion discomfort bags in the movie house within 15 minutes. It felt like almost two hours of hurricane turbulence. If it wasn't pricey, I could have walked out the movie house proudly.

The film is beautiful but not the media.

My ticket entitled me to a complimentary hotdog or popcorn. Everyone was going for the popcorn so I chose the hotdog. While I was eating it, my Biology teacher texted me about our medical mission in Zarraga tomorrow. It read: "Please do not forget to bring your camera for documentation". I remembered its a circumcision or free 'tuli' drive. How am I supposed to document a bloody, adult-material scene using my one year old camera? I stared down at my hotdog and concentrated on Johnny Depp's rainbow make-up.

Bottomline: If a non-3D version is available in your area, watch it instead.

Get more updates by clicking here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts