Pages

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Images to Video for Free


I am a trying hard filmmaker and I made an almost commissioned short ad for our upcoming end-of-school party. Philippine Science High School-Western Visayas is known to throw the wildest school parties and one can't be pushed through without one or more video presentations.

Above, I used my DSLR and 20 minutes to shoot footage around the school. I was planning to do a stop motion video using photos. I almost succeeded but its a disappointment when I know I can do better.

PS: I am the dancing guy in the video.

The program I am sharing to you all is the one I used. You can use it to stitch your JPEGs, PNGs or bitmaps into video files. You freely decide on the frame dimensions and frame rates. You can also audio if you like. The program is for free, otherwise I could have not used it. You can get it here. Just click this or this or this. Humor when you click them all. :-)



Get more updates by clicking here.


And if you like what you see here, don't forget to share. Sharing enlarges your house in heaven! :-)

2 comments:

  1. good start!! well done!

    nanged u. Have u tried mouse noodles? haven't? nang & try it now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice.. all the vids i've done are just for fun, never serious.. =P

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts