Pages

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Filmmaking Again

I had an idea for a video campaign for smart voting this coming 2010 Philippine Elections. I found it a very good idea but the problem was I didn't have the time or resources to turn my idea into a video reality but I just can't give up because of the lack of resources. It would be so un-filmmaker-like.

So I scanned my video tape and looked for footage I can use. Sadly though, nothing was good enough for my idea so I just remade it and produced another concept. So here it is:

Philippine Election Video from Leo Lutero on Vimeo.


Please be very gentle with the comments because I'm just a beginner (no more than 3 weeks) and I can't do a lot at editing. I don't even know how to correct color or color grade but hopefully I can learn how to soon.


Get more updates by clicking here.


And if you like what you see here, don't forget to share. Sharing enlarges your house in heaven! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts