Sunday, September 12, 2010
Like a box of pure joy
Pictured above is a box and its contents representing the happiness of age-confused teens living in the world full of absurdities - which can actually be written in pleasing, even happiness-inducing soundtracks of Pinoy life. I love the Eraserheads and this box set was made to make every fan happy.
I have my own Eraserheads The Heads Set and no other 11-CD set with a shirt and a cool metal box can make me more happier. Commence eardrum torture.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
Do not fear a stampede because its stampede itself. The only difference is death is rairer and people are very happy despite the fact that t...
-
A plaque outside of the beautiful New Iloilo Airport. It is very human to ask why it should happen and why it should happen to Japan. The...
-
I am an average computer user. If I rate my I.T. experience and knowledge, I‘d give myself an honest 7 out of ten. I know Windows and I have...
-
In the title, I have just outlined the method of the Philippine SWAT Team in handling extreme hostage-taking situations. Silly but its true ...

wow!! congrats!! ~k
ReplyDelete@Anonymous thanks you. hahaha.
ReplyDelete