One of the few things the Philippines is internationally recognized for are its child singers and as Charice Pempengco's small frame resonated awe-inspiring notes on Oprah, I was pretty proud. I even started singing myself and realized later that not because Charice is Filipino,every Filipino can sing. I'm a little racist at that, I guess.
Now that she's casted on Glee, I can't wait to finish the episode! I'm already on the start credits and I saw this:
Every other cast had their names spelled out, even if it covered Sue's face except Charice'. We need international recognition for our crazy last names too!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
Do not fear a stampede because its stampede itself. The only difference is death is rairer and people are very happy despite the fact that t...
-
A plaque outside of the beautiful New Iloilo Airport. It is very human to ask why it should happen and why it should happen to Japan. The...
-
I am an average computer user. If I rate my I.T. experience and knowledge, I‘d give myself an honest 7 out of ten. I know Windows and I have...
-
In the title, I have just outlined the method of the Philippine SWAT Team in handling extreme hostage-taking situations. Silly but its true ...
No comments:
Post a Comment