LEO LUTERO
addicted to typing.
Pages
Home
Contact
Thursday, September 9, 2010
Wasak Waltz Music Video Teaser: Die for a few seconds,
Screen caps:
IT:
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
Feast of The Black Nazarene
Do not fear a stampede because its stampede itself. The only difference is death is rairer and people are very happy despite the fact that t...
Adding to the Curiosity
A plaque outside of the beautiful New Iloilo Airport. It is very human to ask why it should happen and why it should happen to Japan. The...
Forward, Backward
In the title, I have just outlined the method of the Philippine SWAT Team in handling extreme hostage-taking situations. Silly but its true ...
Fedora Linux Review
I am an average computer user. If I rate my I.T. experience and knowledge, I‘d give myself an honest 7 out of ten. I know Windows and I have...
No comments:
Post a Comment