Sunday, September 5, 2010
Weird
What's common with these two videos?
Video no. 1 features 16-yr old Margaret Ortega, Filipina, and the winner among the 2,000 plus contestants in Hong Kong's American Idol equivalent, Star Power.
Video no. 2 Neon Lights- Rico Blanco. Number one in Hong Kong's music charts.
Music doesn't take grudges. If we only talked in notes and moved in beats. Really weird.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
Do not fear a stampede because its stampede itself. The only difference is death is rairer and people are very happy despite the fact that t...
-
A plaque outside of the beautiful New Iloilo Airport. It is very human to ask why it should happen and why it should happen to Japan. The...
-
In the title, I have just outlined the method of the Philippine SWAT Team in handling extreme hostage-taking situations. Silly but its true ...
-
I am an average computer user. If I rate my I.T. experience and knowledge, I‘d give myself an honest 7 out of ten. I know Windows and I have...
No comments:
Post a Comment