Tuesday, April 27, 2010
New Music Album
Shown in this video is the album cover, just in case you can't read. Click the sleeping rectangle to hear the first song in the album.
I just bought Ely Buendia's Wanted: Bedspacer album. Its an original copy because the thought of downloading a knock-off, subpar album from an Eraserheads member is just awful.
The album has 10 songs. I never heard of their lyrics before so I'm 90% sure they are new songs. I kind of see techno in it, a dash of indie and a sparkle of true music, a new solo artist named Ely. Its music that wasn't made for the audience but was made for the urge of making it.
This is supposed to be a review of the album but its hard criticizing an album which happened to be my dream, a techno, indie Ely. My suggestion is you buy it and be happy with me.
If you live in Iloilo, you can buy the album at the second floor, upper ground floor whatever of the mall. Some people who are still raising funds tend to hide this album behind April Boy's music. Be sure to dig well!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
Do not fear a stampede because its stampede itself. The only difference is death is rairer and people are very happy despite the fact that t...
-
Please don't read previous posts. My attempt at writing without inspiration are utter failures that reading those posts myself makes me ...
-
In the title, I have just outlined the method of the Philippine SWAT Team in handling extreme hostage-taking situations. Silly but its true ...
-
My first Picoult experience was watching My Sister's Keeper, a movie made from one of her bestselling novels. A friend suggested I read ...
No comments:
Post a Comment